Richard J. LaNeve Jr.
Richard “Rick” LaNeve is the founder of Your Chief Advisors. He is an accomplished senior executive, board member, and consultant with over 20 years of success. Rick has a versatile skillset, specializing in developing and implementing strategic plans for global organizations, re-engineering processes, merger integration, project management, internal controls, and building teams. Rick is experienced in working with C-level executives, in-house counsel, and key business personnel to perform analysis, drive decisions, and implement change.
Rick has spent his entire career building (or rebuilding) teams and processes. Rick has held various roles in industry including:
- Interim CFO
- Global Head of Re-Engineering
- Chief of Staff to the CFO
- Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Global Head of Internal Audit
- Global Head of SOX
- Finance Integration Leader
- Interim Head of Finance & Accounting
Throughout his career Rick has been involved with 2 IPOs, has led the financial integration efforts for 3 different M&A transactions, has created a SOX and Internal Audit function from scratch, completely re-vamped another SOX function and created a Re-Engineering function from scratch.
He has also given countless presentations to Boards & Audit Committees, worked on a large corporate bankruptcy, investigated a major fraud, and provided written and verbal communication to the Chief Accountant in the Division of Corporate Finance of the SEC.
Rick began his career in public accounting, where he was a top rated audit manager for KPMG LLP’s Financial Services division.
Rick has experience with:
- Global Investment Banks
- Publicly Traded Broker Dealers
- Publicly Traded Asset Manager
- Publicly Traded Leasing Company
- Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Commodity Brokers
- Premier Consulting & Integration, LLC – Finance & Accounting Expert
- Red Phoenix Healthcare Group – Finance & Accounting Expert
Education & Professional Credentials
Lehigh University, BS in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant – NY State